GW-RTP_RS: Akadema 33 INCH PRAYING MANTIS PATTERN, SPIRAL-LOCK WEB, STRESS WEDGE TECHNOLOGY
RAPID SHIP GLOVES SHIP THE NEXT BUSINESS DAY OR SOONER
GLOVEWHISPERER GLOVES ARE DELIVERED FULLY BROKEN-IN AND READY TO PLAY. EACH GLOVE HAS BEEN GIVEN FULL FLEXIBILITY AND SET IN A NEUTRAL POSITION. EVERY GW READY TO PLAY TM (GW RTP TM) GLOVE IS READY FOR THE PLAYER TO MAKE THEIR OWN. GW RTP SERVICE IS INCLUDED IN THE PURCHASE PRICE.
- 33" circumference, Praying Mantis pattern,
- Precision leather,
- Spiral-Lock web,
- open back,
- medium pocket.
- Right throw only.
- With new patent "Stress Wedge" technology, located between the index finger and thumb, the Praying Mantis offers shock-absorbing protection for the hand against injury and sting when receiving the ball.
- The Praying Mantis also offers two additional "Finger Hammocks" allowing the fingers to be firmly positioned and more secure in the glove.
- Additional features include the:
- "Double-sided Slim Padding" allowing for increased pocket size and easier ball retention.
- Uniquely designed shape allows the throwing hand easier access into the pocket, resulting in a quicker glove to hand transfer and faster times to second base.
- The Praying Mantis also features a "Double Flexhinge" which makes the glove snap closed on contact.
- The latest glove series by Akadema uses Precision Kip leather that is 20% lighter and tighter grained than steerhide.
- The Hides are harvested in Europe and tanned in Japan. The gloves have more tensile strength than our competitors glove lines.